Cars for sale
We offer a variety of cars for sale from stock and on behalf of clients, from complete cars to build and restoration projects. If you have a car for sale or are searching for something special, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
Lola B03/51 Formula Nippon
Lola B03/51 rolling chassis, ex Tsugio Matsuda. Driven to 2nd place in Suzuka and 3rd at Fuji (includng fastest lap), with a further pole at the Suzuka season finale in 2005. The mechnical parts were then removed to use as spares for the 2006 car, which used the same mechnicals with a slightly revised tub and bodywork.
Pit Lane Spares acquired this tub and matching bodywork in 2018 and have since allocated all new original Lola parts from stock in order to build it into "rolling chassis" specification.
Virtually every single mechanical part on the car is new, down to each Kaynut, NAS bolt, spherical joint and washer.
The car is 90% complete, requiring just a handful of parts plus "final assembly" labour and comes with most parts needed to make it engine-ready.
We can also supply a "zero-km" Mugen MF308 in order bring the car back to working order (subject to additional cost).
With so many new parts, the completed car would surely be the best condition Formula Nippon /F3000 car that money can buy and at a much reduced cost compared to other post-2001 Formula Nippon, A1GP and F3000 cars currently offered to market
Curent Build Specification
- Original tub with fuel cell
- Original sidepods, front wing, engine cover, interior panels and floors (new, unpainted items can be substituted if preferred)
- New nose (painted spare), damper hatch (painted spare) and new rear wing assembly (unpainted)
- Rear crash box and rain light
- Original chassis looms
- New suspension throughout (wishbones, pushrods, anti-roll bars, uprights, toe links, steering arms, rockers, wheel nuts, wheel tethers etc.)
- Uprated AP Racing A1GP brake calipers with brand new discs all round.
- New uprated A1GP Ohlins dampers with brand new springs
- New uprated A1GP-spec steering rack - (used original spec can be substituted if preferred). Steering column and brackets all fitted.
- Excellent used condition steering wheel with dash and box
- Rebuilt Xtrac A1GP gearbox (brand new original spec Hewland unit can be substituted if preferred)
- New Formula Nippon Spec bellhousing (A1GP Zytek belllhousing can be substitued if preferred)
- New Mugen upper and lower engine mounts
- Mugen MF308 dummy engine frame
- New fuel filler necks
- Many other new parts including floor stays, all studs, NAS bolts, kaynuts, spherical joints, brackets etc etc)
- New driveshaft assemblies
- New brake ducts (not yet fitted)
- A1GP wheels (shown in photos). Original Formula Nippon wheels can be substituted if preffered.
- Choice of original Mugen MF308 exhaust system or brand new Zytek exhaust system (not yet fitted)
- Oil tank and pipework etc. (new)
- Radiators and oil coolers (new)
- Pedal Assemblies (new)
- Mugen airbox (new)
- Hoses and brake lines (new)
- Mugen cooling pipe (new)
- Complete Mugen MF308 engine. £34,000 (if purchased with the car)
- Zytek option also available
Please note that this is a project-in-progress and pricing and inclusions are subject to change as the project progresses.
Part exchange considered for interesting road cars, other Lola racing cars or projects, sequential Hewland / Xtrac gearboxes, TR8 rally car or Super 1600 / Super 2000 rally cars.
**SOLD** Lola-Porsche SRP / Lola B2K/40 (Chassis HU12) **SOLD**
Truly unique, Masters and Peter Auto Eligible. The closest thing to a brand new B2K/40 that money can buy.
- Pit Lane Spares are proud to offer this one-of-a-kind Lola-Porsche B2K/40.
- HU12 was the only Lola B2K/40 fitted with a Porsche engine and sanctioned by Porsche. It is also the only car to feature Gulf livery.
- Various features, unique to this car.
- Fascinating, documented history.
- Unquestionably the lowest mileage B2K/40 in the world. Car is believe to be still on its original brakes!
- Hewland LSR gearbox, wishbones, dampers, wheel hubs, uprights and rear suspension components all brand new (original new Lola stock supplied by Pit Lane Spares).
- Eligible for Masters Endurance Legends with Porsche engine (air-cooled, 962, GT1 or 996-based road car engine for a very reliable and easy to run machine) or Nissan AER Engine. Car fitted with original Porsche mounts.
- Peter Auto Endurance Legends eligible
- Car is offered as a rolling chassis with all parts less engine and installation parts.
- Supplied with a spare package, tailored to order. Almost all B2K/40 parts are available new from our stock.
- Offered with significant discount on future spares purchases.
Nismo GT-R GT1
The most famous R35 in the world. The FIA GT1 Championship-winning no.23 car.
Pit Lane Spares are incredibly proud to offer one of the most famous cars of the modern GT era and a genuine piece of motorsport history; the #23 Nismo GT-R FIA GT1 Car.
Run by JRM in its famous red and black livery, this car was the first Nissan to win a world championship, cantering to victory in the hands of Michael Krumm and Lucas Luhr.
#23 (the flagship 'ni'-'san' number) is 1 of only 5 Nissan Nismo GT1 cars produced, running throughout 2010 before being driven to 4 podium finishes in 2011 GT1 drivers’ championship to clinch the title.
Then and ever since, the car has been maintained by JRM and has toured the world representing the brand at prestigious events, including multiple appearances at the SRO Gala Awards in Paris.
The bespoke 5552cc VK56DE V8 engine sounds like nothing else on earth, transmitting 600ps and 650nm of torque through a transverse, magnesium cased Ricardo 6 speed sequential transaxle and out to the rear wheels.
Pankl uprights combine with Brembo 6 pot calipers and carbon ceramic brakes to provide stopping power to a kerb weight of 1250kg.
At 2040mm wide, this is one of the imposing vehicles of its time. Virtually everything on the car has been designed from scratch with the sole purpose of winning championships at the highest level of GT racing.
In short, this is one of the most competent and historically significant cars of an already exceptional breed of GT1 vehicles and the most desirable of the ultra-rare Nismo GT-R GT1 cars .
Now in private hands, the car is presented in superb race-ready condition after being re-prepared by JRM in the summer of 2018. With GT1 cars of this era on the rise, this famous car represents a remarkable investment opportunity and an extremely competitive package for historic racing.
Nismo's own technical breakdown of the GT-R GT1, can be found at the link below:
The car is available for viewing in the UK and further details, photos and videos are all offered on request.